Glad you want to contribute an article on The Vegan World-Traveller. That’s awesome! But before you join the community and get started with your first guest post on The Vegan World-Traveller, please read the guidelines below.
I know that writing an article takes time and effort. So, let’s make sure that we’re both on the same page. And thank you for dropping by and contributing to this amazing community of vegan travelers.
- The Vegan World-Traveller respects any individual work. This means, if you use any images that you did not take yourself, feel free to give credit.
- To ensure your article gets published, write well-written and detailed original articles. Quality and uniqueness is one of my major considerations in accepting guest posts.
- Write an article that best possibly reflects the style and tone of The Vegan World-Traveller. Of course, please use your very own words and don’t pretend to be somebody else. The beauty of writing is that everyone has its own kind of writing.
- Take images of the restaurants and the food you write about. Add pictures to show your audience your amazing dishes.
- I will not post anything that’s clearly intended as a link building scheme. Please think choose any links you include in articles wisely.
- Make sure you have proper attribution of pictures, quotations and other third-party contend referenced in your article.
- Offer fresh content that has not been published before and don’t republish it afterwards (I’m sorry, but Google doesn’t like duplicate content so much). But feel free to share links to your contribution by e-mail and social media.
Here are a few things to remember before you submit your guest post:
- In case I find out that your content has been copied from somewhere, I will remove the post from The Vegan World-Traveller.
- By submitting a post, you give the copyright ownership of the post to The Vegan World-Traveller.
- Comments are very important for any readers. So, please answer all comments related to your article as quickly as possible. It will give you the chance to interact with interesting people within the community and help readers.
- Be sure that your post does not violate any copyright laws.
- The Vegan World-Traveller reserves the right to edit and adapt your guest blog content as I see fit, and update it.
- If you have your own blog, feel free to add your own website to the URL box.
I am looking forward to receiving your guest posts and reading about your amazing experiences. Thank you!
Go to ‘Start writing here’ and publish your article now.